radio watch sync
I have a Casio G-Series radio watch, but it is always unable to receive radio waves from time signal station, so I started to write an application to solve this problem.After some research, I finally wrote this application, which can perfectly simulate the timing signal and happily calibrate the time.Usage method:1.Adjust the volume of phone to the maximum.
2. Switch the radio controlled watch / clock to manual wave receiving mode.
3. Click the "start" button.
4. Place the watch / clock near the phone speakers.
5. The synchronization process generally takes 3-10 minutes, please wait patiently.
Matters needing attention:
1. Please try to use the software in a quiet environment to avoid signal interference.
2. The volume of the mobile phone must be adjusted to the maximum. It's too small and the effect is not good.
1. Supports simulation of all types of Time Wave Signal:
* China BPC
* USA WWVB
* Japan JJY40 / JJY60
* Germany DCF77
* British MSF
2. The unique "Beast Mode" provides higher frequency simulation signals and faster sync.
Please contact me if you have any use questions
*Email: [email protected]
Add Comment & Review